Mailing List Archive

Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23
Not surprising. I'm running 30-Pre-22 with fc25 and SL7 from a specfile
based on one from rpmfusion.

> MythNetvision requires the MythTV Python bindings (MythTV)
> Disabling MythNetvision due to missing dependencies.

and then the packaging stage failed because of missing mythnetvision
files. I imagine that a build 'without mythnetvision' would have a
similar problem later.

I'll just run with the current builds for a bit.

John P
Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]

Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]
I just added the dependencies but have not been able to do builds on RPM
Fusion just yet.

Thanks,
Richard
Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]
On 29/08/17 00:41, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 08/28/2017 05:49 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
>> Not surprising.  I'm running 30-Pre-22 with fc25 and SL7 from a
>> specfile based on one from rpmfusion.
>>
>>> MythNetvision requires the MythTV Python bindings (MythTV)
>>> Disabling MythNetvision due to missing dependencies.
>>
>> and then the packaging stage failed because of missing mythnetvision
>> files.  I imagine that a build 'without mythnetvision' would have a
>> similar problem later.
>>
>> I'll just run with the current builds for a bit.
>>
>> John P
>
> There are some new runtime dependencies because of the change to the
> ttvdb API. In ubuntu the additional packages required are python-future,
> python-requests, python-requests-cache. That may be related to your
> problem.
>
> Peter

In case it's useful:

I tried adding python2-futures, python-requests-cache and
python-requests-mock as both BuildRequires and Requires for mythnetvision.

Still get the failure message as above in fc25.

el7 has python2-futures (epel, which might perhaps have compatibility
issues at present) and python-requests, straight and with three other
flavours. I haven't tried a build of that.

I don't think I see a personal need for mythnetvision (or ttvdb, for
that matter), but haven't yet tried a build without it.

John

Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]
On 11 September 2017 7:27:42 am John Pilkington <J.Pilk@tesco.net> wrote:

> On 29/08/17 00:41, Peter Bennett wrote:
>>

>> On 08/28/2017 05:49 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
>>> Not surprising.  I'm running 30-Pre-22 with fc25 and SL7 from a
>>> specfile based on one from rpmfusion.

>>> and then the packaging stage failed because of missing mythnetvision
>>> files.  I imagine that a build 'without mythnetvision' would have a
>>> similar problem later.
>>>
>>> I'll just run with the current builds for a bit.
>>>
>>> John P
>>
>> There are some new runtime dependencies because of the change to the
>> ttvdb API. In ubuntu the additional packages required are python-future,
>> python-requests, python-requests-cache. That may be related to your
>> problem.
>>
>> Peter
>
> In case it's useful:
>
> I tried adding python2-futures, python-requests-cache and
> python-requests-mock as both BuildRequires and Requires for mythnetvision.
>
> Still get the failure message as above in fc25.

python2-futures or python2-future? I have both available in epel (Centos 7)
but I think it needs to be the latter.

Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]
On 11/09/17 00:43, Mark Perkins wrote:
> On 11 September 2017 7:27:42 am John Pilkington <J.Pilk@tesco.net> wrote:

>>> There are some new runtime dependencies because of the change to the
>>> ttvdb API. In ubuntu the additional packages required are python-future,
>>> python-requests, python-requests-cache. That may be related to your
>>> problem.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>
>> In case it's useful:
>>
>> I tried adding python2-futures, python-requests-cache and
>> python-requests-mock as both BuildRequires and Requires for mythnetvision.
>>
>> Still get the failure message as above in fc25.
>>

> python2-futures or python2-future? I have both available in epel (Centos 7)
> but I think it needs to be the latter.

fc25 had just obsoleted python-futures, replacing it with
python2-futures; but I see there's python2-future as well, a bigger
package. I'll add that to the mix...
Re: Building fc25 master rpms fails after 30-Pre-23 [ In reply to ]
On 11/09/17 09:29, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 11/09/17 00:43, Mark Perkins wrote:

>>> In case it's useful:
>>>
>>> I tried adding python2-futures, python-requests-cache and
>>> python-requests-mock as both BuildRequires and Requires for
>>> mythnetvision.
>>>
>>> Still get the failure message as above in fc25.
>>>

>> python2-futures or python2-future? I have both available in epel
>> (Centos 7)
>> but I think it needs to be the latter.
>>

> fc25 had just obsoleted python-futures, replacing it with
> python2-futures; but I see there's python2-future as well, a bigger
> package.  I'll add that to the mix...

Build for fc25 completed. Similar additions to Requires.

%if %{with mythnetvision}
BuildRequires: python-pycurl
BuildRequires: python-lxml
BuildRequires: python-oauth