Mailing List Archive

Raspbian Stretch build failure
Hi All,

I've tried building mythtv on raspbian stretch, and it's failing to
build. Looking at the error it doesn't look like this is our issue.

I added the package qtbase5-private-dev, which includes the missing
file `qt_egl_p.h` but it's not made any difference.

$ dpkg -L qtbase5-private-dev | grep qt_egl_p.h
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformSupport/5.7.1/QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h

Any theories here?


Regards
Stuart Auchterlonie

~~~
ccache g++ -c -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DPIC
-march=armv6 -DNDEBUG -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC
-DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x050000 -pthread -g -Wall
-Wpointer-arith -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wmissing-declarations -Wno-switch
-Woverloaded-virtual -funit-at-a-time -I/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
../../external/libmythdvdnav/dvdnav -isystem
../../external/libmythdvdnav/dvdread -isystem /opt/vc/include -isystem
/opt/vc/include/IL -isystem /opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads
-isystem /opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -isystem
/usr/include/IL -isystem /usr/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -isystem
/usr/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -isystem
../../external/libhdhomerun -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11
-D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Dusing_libcec -D_GNU_SOURCE -DUSING_OPENMAX
-DOMX_SKIP64BIT -DUSING_BROADCOM -DUSING_LIBASS -DUSING_X11 -DUSING_XV
-DUSING_VDPAU -DUSING_OPENGL -DUSING_OPENGLES -DUSING_OPENGL_VIDEO
-DUSING_MHEG -DUSING_FRONTEND -DUSING_ALSA -DUSING_OSS -DUSING_V4L2
-DUSING_IPTV -DUSING_HDHOMERUN -DUSING_VBOX -DUSING_CETON -DUSING_IVTV
-DUSING_HDPVR -DUSING_DVB -DUSING_BACKEND -DMTV_API -DQT_OPENGL_LIB
-DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_SQL_LIB
-DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -isystem /usr/include/libxml2 -isystem
/usr/include/X11 -I.. -I../.. -I../../external/FFmpeg -I. -I../libmyth
-I../libmyth/audio -I../libmythbase -Impeg -Ichannelscan
-Ivisualisations -Irecorders -Irecorders/dvbdev -Irecorders/rtp
-Irecorders/vbitext -Irecorders/HLS
-I../libmythlivemedia/BasicUsageEnvironment/include
-I../libmythlivemedia/BasicUsageEnvironment
-I../libmythlivemedia/groupsock/include -I../libmythlivemedia/groupsock
-I../libmythlivemedia/liveMedia/include -I../libmythlivemedia/liveMedia
-I../libmythlivemedia/UsageEnvironment/include
-I../libmythlivemedia/UsageEnvironment -I../libmythbase -I../libmythui
-I../libmythupnp -I../libmythservicecontracts
-I../../external/libmythbluray/src -I../../external/minilzo -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtOpenGL -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtXml -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtSql -isystem
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -I.
-I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o videoout_omx.o
videoout_omx.cpp
In file included from
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformHeaders/QEGLNativeContext:1:0,
from videoout_omx.cpp:33:
/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformHeaders/qeglnativecontext.h:44:48:
fatal error: QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h: No such file or directory
#include <QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h>
^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:9348: recipe for target 'videoout_omx.o' failed
make[2]: *** [videoout_omx.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/build/stuarta/Projects/MythTV/release-29-fixes/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
Makefile:263: recipe for target 'sub-libmythtv-make_first' failed
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv-make_first] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/build/stuarta/Projects/MythTV/release-29-fixes/mythtv/libs'
Makefile:67: recipe for target 'libs' failed
make: *** [libs] Error 2
~~~
_______________________________________________
mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev@mythtv.org
http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org
Re: Raspbian Stretch build failure [ In reply to ]
On 08/24/2017 07:00 AM, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've tried building mythtv on raspbian stretch, and it's failing to
> build. Looking at the error it doesn't look like this is our issue.
>
> I added the package qtbase5-private-dev, which includes the missing
> file `qt_egl_p.h` but it's not made any difference.
>
> $ dpkg -L qtbase5-private-dev | grep qt_egl_p.h
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformSupport/5.7.1/QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h
>
> Any theories here?
>
>
> Regards
> Stuart Auchterlonie
>
> ~~~
> ccache g++ -c -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DPIC
> -march=armv6 -DNDEBUG -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC
> -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0x050000 -pthread -g -Wall
> -Wpointer-arith -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS
> -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wmissing-declarations -Wno-switch
> -Woverloaded-virtual -funit-at-a-time -I/usr/include/freetype2 -isystem
> ../../external/libmythdvdnav/dvdnav -isystem
> ../../external/libmythdvdnav/dvdread -isystem /opt/vc/include -isystem
> /opt/vc/include/IL -isystem /opt/vc/include/interface/vcos/pthreads
> -isystem /opt/vc/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -isystem
> /usr/include/IL -isystem /usr/include/interface/vcos/pthreads -isystem
> /usr/include/interface/vmcs_host/linux -isystem
> ../../external/libhdhomerun -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu++11
> -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Dusing_libcec -D_GNU_SOURCE -DUSING_OPENMAX
> -DOMX_SKIP64BIT -DUSING_BROADCOM -DUSING_LIBASS -DUSING_X11 -DUSING_XV
> -DUSING_VDPAU -DUSING_OPENGL -DUSING_OPENGLES -DUSING_OPENGL_VIDEO
> -DUSING_MHEG -DUSING_FRONTEND -DUSING_ALSA -DUSING_OSS -DUSING_V4L2
> -DUSING_IPTV -DUSING_HDHOMERUN -DUSING_VBOX -DUSING_CETON -DUSING_IVTV
> -DUSING_HDPVR -DUSING_DVB -DUSING_BACKEND -DMTV_API -DQT_OPENGL_LIB
> -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_SQL_LIB
> -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -isystem /usr/include/libxml2 -isystem
> /usr/include/X11 -I.. -I../.. -I../../external/FFmpeg -I. -I../libmyth
> -I../libmyth/audio -I../libmythbase -Impeg -Ichannelscan
> -Ivisualisations -Irecorders -Irecorders/dvbdev -Irecorders/rtp
> -Irecorders/vbitext -Irecorders/HLS
> -I../libmythlivemedia/BasicUsageEnvironment/include
> -I../libmythlivemedia/BasicUsageEnvironment
> -I../libmythlivemedia/groupsock/include -I../libmythlivemedia/groupsock
> -I../libmythlivemedia/liveMedia/include -I../libmythlivemedia/liveMedia
> -I../libmythlivemedia/UsageEnvironment/include
> -I../libmythlivemedia/UsageEnvironment -I../libmythbase -I../libmythui
> -I../libmythupnp -I../libmythservicecontracts
> -I../../external/libmythbluray/src -I../../external/minilzo -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5 -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtOpenGL -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtGui -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtXml -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtSql -isystem
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore -I.
> -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -o videoout_omx.o
> videoout_omx.cpp
> In file included from
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformHeaders/QEGLNativeContext:1:0,
> from videoout_omx.cpp:33:
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformHeaders/qeglnativecontext.h:44:48:
> fatal error: QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h: No such file or directory
> #include <QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h>
> ^
> compilation terminated.
> Makefile:9348: recipe for target 'videoout_omx.o' failed
> make[2]: *** [videoout_omx.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> '/build/stuarta/Projects/MythTV/release-29-fixes/mythtv/libs/libmythtv'
> Makefile:263: recipe for target 'sub-libmythtv-make_first' failed
> make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv-make_first] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> '/build/stuarta/Projects/MythTV/release-29-fixes/mythtv/libs'
> Makefile:67: recipe for target 'libs' failed
> make: *** [libs] Error 2
> ~~~
> _______________________________________________
Hi Stuart
I am working on this. There are multiple problems with MythTV on
Raspbian. I will open a ticket for it to track progress.
Regards
Peter

_______________________________________________
mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev@mythtv.org
http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org
Re: Raspbian Stretch build failure [ In reply to ]
On 24/08/17 14:56, Peter Bennett wrote:
>
>
> On 08/24/2017 07:00 AM, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've tried building mythtv on raspbian stretch, and it's failing to
>> build. Looking at the error it doesn't look like this is our issue.
>>
>> I added the package qtbase5-private-dev, which includes the missing
>> file `qt_egl_p.h` but it's not made any difference.
>>
>> $ dpkg -L qtbase5-private-dev | grep qt_egl_p.h
>> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtPlatformSupport/5.7.1/QtPlatformSupport/private/qt_egl_p.h
>>
>>
>> Any theories here?
>>
....
>> _______________________________________________
> Hi Stuart
> I am working on this. There are multiple problems with MythTV on
> Raspbian. I will open a ticket for it to track progress.
> Regards
> Peter
>

Thanks Peter!
_______________________________________________
mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev@mythtv.org
http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org