Mailing List Archive

MythTV trac seems to be down (code.mythtv.org)
I cannot access MythTV tickets or git today. I believe Stuart A is on
vacation. Is anybody able to look into it?

Peter

Re: MythTV trac seems to be down (code.mythtv.org) [ In reply to ]
On 08/06/2017 11:23 AM, Peter Bennett wrote:

> I cannot access MythTV tickets or git today. I believe Stuart A is on
> vacation. Is anybody able to look into it?

Probably not the same server that you're trying to access, but the
below link comes up for me:

https://code.mythtv.org/buildbot/builders/master-freebsd10-64bit/builds/1837

Stuart told me earlier this week:

On 03/08/17 17:03, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:

The destinations are
- buildbot.mythtv.org 9989/tcp (slave <-> master comms)
- code.mythtv.org 22/tcp (git checkout)
- github.com 22/tcp (git checkout)

Update, we now pull from github via https
- github.com 443/tcp

Regards
Stuart

Doug