obsolete? Should it be removed from build? I can build plugins OK
without mythgallery. It seems to be disabled by default in the configure.

jessie (incl rpi2) - build fails because vector removeAll is not found.
That came with QT 5.4. Jessie has QT 5.3.2. I will work on getting rid
of that incompatibility.

windows - ShowOkPopup': definition of dllimport function not allowed - I
don't know what that means.

Peter

Re: Build slave failures [ In reply to ]
On 06/11/2017 02:40 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I see many build slave failures following the merge of MythUI settings.
>
> Plugins - all fail building mythgallery. I believe mythgallery is now
> obsolete? Should it be removed from build? I can build plugins OK
> without mythgallery. It seems to be disabled by default in the configure.
>
> jessie (incl rpi2) - build fails because vector removeAll is not
> found. That came with QT 5.4. Jessie has QT 5.3.2. I will work on
> getting rid of that incompatibility.
>
> windows - ShowOkPopup': definition of dllimport function not allowed -
> I don't know what that means.
>
> Peter

I have committed the fix for removeAll. MythTV compiles with QT 5.3 now,
including rpi.

Please remove mythgallery from the plugins build of master.

Can somebody figure out the problem with windows build. ShowOkPopup.

Peter
Re: Build slave failures [ In reply to ]
On 11/06/17 21:03, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 06/11/2017 02:40 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:
>> I see many build slave failures following the merge of MythUI settings.
>>
>> Plugins - all fail building mythgallery. I believe mythgallery is now
>> obsolete? Should it be removed from build? I can build plugins OK
>> without mythgallery. It seems to be disabled by default in the configure.
>>
>> jessie (incl rpi2) - build fails because vector removeAll is not
>> found. That came with QT 5.4. Jessie has QT 5.3.2. I will work on
>> getting rid of that incompatibility.
>>
>> windows - ShowOkPopup': definition of dllimport function not allowed -
>> I don't know what that means.
>>
>> Peter
>>

> I have committed the fix for removeAll. MythTV compiles with QT 5.3 now,
> including rpi.
>
> Please remove mythgallery from the plugins build of master.

I'm pretty sure that mythgallery is not obsolete???

Regards
Stuart

Re: Build slave failures [ In reply to ]
On 12/06/17 12:01, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> On 11/06/17 21:03, Peter Bennett wrote:
>>

>> On 06/11/2017 02:40 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:
>>> I see many build slave failures following the merge of MythUI settings.
>>>
>>> Plugins - all fail building mythgallery. I believe mythgallery is now
>>> obsolete? Should it be removed from build? I can build plugins OK
>>> without mythgallery. It seems to be disabled by default in the configure.
>>>
>>> jessie (incl rpi2) - build fails because vector removeAll is not
>>> found. That came with QT 5.4. Jessie has QT 5.3.2. I will work on
>>> getting rid of that incompatibility.
>>>
>>> windows - ShowOkPopup': definition of dllimport function not allowed -
>>> I don't know what that means.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>

>> I have committed the fix for removeAll. MythTV compiles with QT 5.3 now,
>> including rpi.
>>
>> Please remove mythgallery from the plugins build of master.
>>

> I'm pretty sure that mythgallery is not obsolete???
>
> Regards
> Stuart

The fix is trivial, just building now and then i'll push it

Regards
Stuart