Mailing List Archive

[WANTED] Gentoo build slave!
Hi Gentoo users!

Our build network is lacking a gentoo build slave.

If you are interested in ensuring that mythtv always
builds on gentoo, and have some spare cpu cycles on
an always on system, then please reach out.

Typical requirements for a VM
(a vm is recommended but not essential)

- 50Gb of disk space
- 2Gb of memory
- 1 cpu

If you are the sort of person who likes to install
the bleeding edge stuff in gentoo all the better.

Please reach out via email or on IRC if you are interested
in helping out.

Regards
Stuart Auchterlonie
Re: [WANTED] Gentoo build slave! [ In reply to ]

> Hi Gentoo users!
>
> Our build network is lacking a gentoo build slave.
>
> If you are interested in ensuring that mythtv always
> builds on gentoo, and have some spare cpu cycles on
> an always on system, then please reach out.
>
> Typical requirements for a VM
> (a vm is recommended but not essential)
>
> - 50Gb of disk space
> - 2Gb of memory
> - 1 cpu
>
> If you are the sort of person who likes to install
> the bleeding edge stuff in gentoo all the better.
>
> Please reach out via email or on IRC if you are interested
> in helping out.

Hi,

If no one else steps in my almost-always-on gentoo system in my basement
could be of help. It is not a really powerful system (E5300 Dual-Core @2.6
GHz with 4GB RAM) but it can handle building a mythtv tree without problem.

Regards,
C├ędric