if there's anyway to search the old svn commits?

Thanks in advance.

- Mark.
Re: VDPAU secondary EPG commit [ In reply to ]
Hi Mark,

I can't help you with the Picture-in-EPG question, only with the
history.

On 24.04.2017 01:26, Mark Buechler wrote:
> or at least the time frame? I'm guessing it's pre-git, so I'm also
> wondering if there's anyway to search the old svn commits?

The old subversion history from revision 1 on has been imported into
git. So you can simply "git log --grep TERM" trough the subversion
history, too.

We also run a redirector using a map of old revisions to new hashes
https://code.mythtv.org/svnredirect/1

Regards,
Karl
Re: VDPAU secondary EPG commit [ In reply to ]
Thanks Karl. I'll have a look.

- Mark.