Does anyone know if Vboxes support multi-record ?

The information is TBC at https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/VBox

Mike
Re: Vboxes [ In reply to ]
I too would be interested in whether multirecord is supported on these
devices.

I may upgrade my USB DVB-T tuner with one of these especially as they are
on offer at the moment?

The site isn't that clear on whether it is two DVB-T2 or one DVB-T and one
DVB-T2 though and whether import tax needs to be paid.

Thanks

Re: Vboxes [ In reply to ]
On 17/07/16 20:46, nospam312 wrote:
> I too would be interested in whether multirecord is supported on these
> devices.
>
> I may upgrade my USB DVB-T tuner with one of these especially as they
> are on offer at the moment?
>
> The site isn't that clear on whether it is two DVB-T2 or one DVB-T and
> one DVB-T2 though and whether import tax needs to be paid.

The XTi 3342 is one of the boxes I have. It has 2 x DVB-T2 tuners.

Sorry don't know about the import tax I think it varies from country to
country.

With the new firmware the VBoxes are I believe capable of multirecord
but the Myth side of things still needs to be looked at.

Paul H.