Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Hooking up to TrackChangeEvent in MythMusic?
Hi

I have finally found some time to try and start coding on a test case for LastFM scrobbling support and am wondering how to hook a class up to the TrackChangeEvent in MythMusic.

I have taken a look at how MythVisual is implemented and I have made changes analogue. My code compiles and runs, but when listening music I see no evidence of the Scrobbler::customEvent(event *) function being
triggered.
I somehow need to add it as a listener I to the event I guess, but I am a bit lost on where and how to do that. Is there some documentation to be found on how to do this?

I have attached my changes so far as patches against recent trunk. Any pointers and tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan