Mailing List Archive

Re: [Mythtv-translators] 0.25 Release Schedule -- feature freeze this Sunday
2012/2/15 Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@gmail.com>:
> On 11 February 2012 03:41, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk@cuymedia.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 20:28 +0000, Mark Kendall wrote:
>>> Feature Freeze: 12th Feb
>>> 0.25 Beta        : 4th March
>>> 0.25 RC1        : 18th March
>>> 0.25 Release   : 2nd April
>>>
>>> A 'soft freeze' for translatable strings will also come into effect
>>> with the feature freeze with a hard freeze at the same time as RC1.
>>
>> Just a reminder to everyone, the feature freeze is on Sunday night.
>
> As the soft freeze for translations is now in effect, I've updated the
> stats for translations:
>
> http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/

Hi Nick

FYI, the themestrings haven't been updated yet, so you might want to
update the stats again, once it has been done. I have a few things on
my todo-list before I can do it and I need to check with Nicolas if he
has anything. It was my plan to do it on the 12th, but I didn't have
the time to get it done.

I expect to get it done tonight or Friday at latest.

Best regards
Kenni