Mailing List Archive

mythhello continuation
Hello all,

For my own entertainment and education, I created a continuation of
the mythhello plugin.
It has the fantasy-less name mythtutorial2. I added some buttons,
keypressevents and some signal-slot interaction. It was my first
programming excursive on a mythplugin.

I would like to add this tutorial eventually to the wiki. Who should I
contact for this? But first I would like to have some feedback. Are
there blatant mistakes? Does it compile at all for others?

The tar-package can be found at http://www.oatfield.nl/download/

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Bert
Re: mythhello continuation [ In reply to ]
Bert Haverkamp wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For my own entertainment and education, I created a continuation of
> the mythhello plugin.
> It has the fantasy-less name mythtutorial2. I added some buttons,
> keypressevents and some signal-slot interaction. It was my first
> programming excursive on a mythplugin.
>
> I would like to add this tutorial eventually to the wiki. Who should I
> contact for this? But first I would like to have some feedback. Are
> there blatant mistakes? Does it compile at all for others?
>
> The tar-package can be found at http://www.oatfield.nl/download/
>
> Any feedback is appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bert

You don't have to ask permission to add to the wiki ya know.

I'd say to just sling it up there & ask people to have a look.

FWIW,

Justin

Re: mythhello continuation [ In reply to ]
On Jan 21, 2008 11:33 AM, Bert Haverkamp <bert@bertenselena.net> wrote:
> I would like to add this tutorial eventually to the wiki. Who should I
> contact for this?

No one at all. The point of the wiki is community run documentation,
and you're part of the community, so you can just edit away.