TIA,
Chad

Be a better pen pal.
Re: Recordings show up on Xbox 360 music menu instead of music [ In reply to ]
On Dec 1, 2007 10:46 AM, Chad Delatte <gremlin190@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, just as the title says. Whenever I try to
> connect to my mythbox from the Xbox 360 I get a
> listing of tv shows I have recorded on the music
> screen. I do not get anything in the pictures screen
> or the videos screen. This is with svn trunk 15014.
> I know with 20.1 I could see my pictures and my music
> would show up correctly however, something changed and
> now all that does not work. Also, WMP 11 sees the
> music with no problems. I've done mythbackend -v upnp
> and get little to no info reguarding when the xbox is
> connected!?! I've attached the log file.

I don't have an answer for you, but I see the same thing on 0.20.2. Looking
through the changes from 0.20.1 to 0.20.2 might yield some insight; I'm
about to head down that path myself.

Carl Fongheiser
Re: Recordings show up on Xbox 360 music menu instead of music [ In reply to ]
I looked at the difference and there are a bunch!
Please post this to the list so they know it isn't
just one person having the problem.
Chad

Re: Recordings show up on Xbox 360 music menu instead of music [ In reply to ]
On 12/01/2007 12:06 PM, Chad Delatte wrote:
> --- Carl Fongheiser wrote:
>> I don't have an answer for you, but I see the same
>> thing on 0.20.2. Looking
>> through the changes from 0.20.1 to 0.20.2 might
>> yield some insight; I'm
>> about to head down that path myself.
> I looked at the difference and there are a bunch!

The entire UPnP stack from SVN trunk--which was completely different
from the 0.20.1 version--was backported to 0.20.2.

Mike