is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't seem to get it to
update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

--Geoff
Re: cvsup and modperl-2.0 [ In reply to ]

GY> is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't seem to get it to
GY> update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...

I just did:

cvs -d perl.apache.org:/home/cvs co modperl-2.0

and it worked fine. Don't know 'bout anonymous access, but I think it
should work since the anon cvs server is basically just symlinks over
to the regular cvs server's repository.
> GY> is modperl-2.0 configured for use with cvsup? I can't
> seem to get it to
> GY> update the same as I can for 1.24-dev...
>
> I just did:
>
> cvs -d perl.apache.org:/home/cvs co modperl-2.0
>
> and it worked fine. Don't know 'bout anonymous access, but I think it
> should work since the anon cvs server is basically just symlinks over
> to the regular cvs server's repository.

anonymous CVS worked just fine - thanks.

I guess I was just interested in adding a single parameter to my cvsup conf
file and having that work as well - no biggie...

--Geoff