pool cleanup behavior in case a cleanup function dies:

Sending api/APR/Pool.pod
Sending api/Apache2/ServerUtil.pod
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 1302470.

Is there anything else I have to do or do I just have to wait a few hours?

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net

Re: How to get documentation updates online? [ In reply to ]
The live documentation should rebuild automatically. If it doesn't show up in a few hours send another ping and I'll take a look.

Re: How to get documentation updates online? [ In reply to ]
Doesn't look it is generating. pgollucci do you know where the doc
build code is executed?

Re: How to get documentation updates online? [ In reply to ]
I've been talking with Joe S. on IRC about this. I think we're pretty
close to getting this working again, there were some problems with the
perlwww user a while ago.