Lets set a date of Tuesday 10th July at 16:00 UTC in mer-meeting.

Agenda

1. Mer NFP Status including progress on Donation/Sponsorship Procedure
2, Mer Legal Entity Progres
3. Feedback on Maemo OBS progress, Harmatten, Freemantle targets
4. Any new topics

BR

vgrade
Re: Replacement for MeeGo Community OBS [ In reply to ]
Hi All,

Find below the MOM for the 10 July Meeting

Minutes:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.txt
Log:
http://mer.bfst.de/meetings/mer-meeting/2012/mer-meeting.2012-07-10-16.00.log.html

We will meet again on 24th July 17:00 UTC in #mer-meeting, I will issue an
agenda nearer the time.

If you want to donate to the project please get in touch.

BR

vgrade

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM, martin brook <martin.brook100@googlemail.com