Mailing List Archive

Maemo Community Award‏
I would apply for a Nokia N9 or N950 :D .
I'm an every day reader, tester and sometimes contributor of maemo.
Love my n900 that took me 6 month of hard labor to get the money for it.
No
regrets.
I do am sorry for not being more skilled in programing and not having
more
spare time. (installed QTdesigner 4 weeks ago and still no time to make
helloworld )
This is the link to my maemo.org profile
http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=48393:
Despite knowing that many other users contibute much more than me to the
community, I feel that somehow I might be lucky and get the feeling of a
newer device on my hands.
Really hope some luck falls on me.
Keep on the good work!
Regards