candidates declarations/comments/answers all in one place like we have had
in previous elections.

Felipe
Re: Election and candidates [ In reply to ]
Mr. Crochik,
It is currently here:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_May_2012/Candidate_declarations

--
Arie
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 4/22/12 8:08 PM Felipe Crochik wrote:

I feel that I blinked my eyes and a long time has passed - I lost track of what is going on with the election. I have to confess that I am a little rusty and couldn't find myself (if it is available)....

Wouldn't be a good idea to have a page under Maemo Community Council with the date of the election and list of candidates?
If we don't have already it also would be great if we could have the candidates declarations/comments/answers all in one place like we have had in previous elections.

Felipe

Re: Election and candidates [ In reply to ]
Believe here

All though it doesn't seem quite updated

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=83089&highlight=List+nominees

/Niel

Re: Election and candidates [ In reply to ]
http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_Q1/2_2012#Eligibility

Re: Election and candidates [ In reply to ]
Niel,

If you wish to participate in the election, you should link your TMO account to your main page. There are instructions on how to do so at the link below. Note that if you do that, once computation happens, you will have the requisite 100 karma to stand. A nominee section has been added at the wiki for you to fill in as well.

-Woody

http://wiki.maemo.org/Link_talk.maemo.org_account_with_maemo.org_profile

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_May_2012/Candidate_declarations
Re: Election and candidates [ In reply to ]
Thanks

In that case, I guess its in place,
I have already linked My TMO account.

/Niel (nieldk)