Mailing List Archive

Voting has begun! MeeGo Conference 2010 tee shirt contest
From the MeeGo 2010 Conference web page:

"All the MeeGo Conference participants will receive a cool t-shirt,
created by a great designer... maybe you? Put your creativity to work and
win a dose of MeeGo fame. The call for t-shirt submissions is open and
the submission deadline is the end of September 20th, UTC. The winner
will be selected through a community vote and announced on October 1st.
As a bonus, the winner of the t-shirt contest will get travel and
accommodations to the MeeGo Conference paid for by the conference."

Several entrants are up and it's time to vote!

http://conference2010.meego.com/tshirt-designs

Randall (Randy) Arnold
maemo.org community council
blog: http://tabulacrypticum.wordpress.com
cell: +18177396806
irc: Texrat @ irc.freenode.net
twitter: http://twitter.com/texrat
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tabletman

Ovi Mail: Making email access easy
http://mail.ovi.com
Re: Voting has begun! MeeGo Conference 2010 tee shirt contest [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 21 September 2010 02:53, Randall Arnold <texrat@ovi.com> wrote:
> From the MeeGo 2010 Conference web page:
>
> "All the MeeGo Conference participants will receive a cool t-shirt, created
> by a great designer... maybe you? Put your creativity to work and win a dose
> of MeeGo fame. The call for t-shirt submissions is open and the submission
> deadline is the end of September 20th, UTC. The winner will be selected
> through a community vote and announced on October 1st. As a bonus, the
> winner of the t-shirt contest will get travel and accommodations to the
> MeeGo Conference paid for by the conference."
>
> Several entrants are up and it's time to vote!
>
> http://conference2010.meego.com/tshirt-designs

I visited the page, but I could not understand how to vote. Could you
please explain me?
Thanks :)

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com
Re: Voting has begun! MeeGo Conference 2010 tee shirt contest [ In reply to ]

Click on the image you like.  A new page opens with a voting link in the
lower right.

Curiously, even after voting I noticed the link was still active for
other designs.  I'm not sure if this means you can vote for multiple
designs.

Also, note that some designs exceed the 6 color limit and/or maximum
printing zones described in the rules.  I'm not sure what that means for
final selection.  It would be good to get some official word on both
points.

Randy

Re: Voting has begun! MeeGo Conference 2010 tee shirt contest [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 21 September 2010 04:34:30 you wrote:
> Curiously, even after voting I noticed the link was still active for
> other designs.� I'm not sure if this means you can vote for multiple
> designs.

Yes, you can vote on multiple designs. Not sure if it's intentional though.

Best regards,
Attila Csipa