java.util.Lock.lock() doesn't throw anything. I believe the author of the
change originally meant to use lockInterruptibly() inside but forgot to
adjust the method sig after changing it back to lock().
Re: ReferenceManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() should not be declared throwing InterruptedException [ In reply to ]
Thanks Vitaly.

I think you are looking at an older 4.x/5.x version? We recently
removed declaration of this (unchecked) exception... (LUCENE-4172).

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: ReferenceManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() should not be declared throwing InterruptedException [ In reply to ]
Yeah, this is in 4.0-ALPHA. What should I updated my Maven dependency to
get the latest snapshots, instead - if that's where the fix is?

RE: ReferenceManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() should not be declared throwing InterruptedException [ In reply to ]
Hi Vitaly,

Info here should help you set up snapshot dependencies:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/NightlyBuilds

Steve