Mailing List Archive

Highlighting in Luke?
I sent this message to the Luke discussion forum, but there isn't a lot of activity there these days, so I thought I would ask my question here too.

I was asked if Luke supports highlighting of matched terms in its search results display. I looked through the code, and it doesn't look to me like there is a way to change strings that are displayed as search results so that some words are displayed with bold, italic or some other highlighting feature and others are not. Is this true, or did I overlook something?
Thanks,
Mike