Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org>
To: pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org
Cc: general@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3 (rc3)

A problem was found with rc2. Please, vote on rc3, thanks :-)

The Apache PyLucene 3.3-3 release closely tracking the recent release of Apache
Lucene Java 3.3 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

This new release candidate fixes an issue with wrapping the new grouping
contrib module which is now part of the PyLucene build.

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_3/CHANGES

PyLucene 3.3 is built with JCC 2.10 included in these release artifacts.

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_3/lucene/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.3-3.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.3 (rc3) (nag) [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 23 Jul 2011, Andi Vajda wrote:

> Today is day 3 of this vote.
> At this time, we have 2 PMC votes and 3 community votes.
> One more PMC vote is needed for releasing PyLucene 3.3-3.

This vote has passed. Thank you to all who voted !

Andi..