Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com> wrote:
> Hi Hideo,
>
> On 11/24/11 15:48, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
>> Hi Yan,
>>
>> About this matter, were you selected?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Hideo Yamauchi.
>>
>> --- On Wed, 2011/9/21, Gao,Yan <ygao@novell.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks!

>>> OK. I'll convert it and decide where to host it.
> I've converted it, and for now put it to:
> https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt
>
> Andrew, how do you think to create a place for it from
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs?

I've cloned it into the ClusterLabs area. Let me know if you can't push there.
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Hideo,

On 11/25/11 08:26, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Yan,
>
> I confirmed contents.
> I think that I do not have any problem.
Nice, thanks for doing that!

> I demand that I prepare the tag of 2.0.1 version that applied the next patch.
> * http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/pygui/rev/c08b84a8203f
>
> Because we want latest GUI for Pacemaker1.0.
I pushed a new branch "2.0-test" which is supposed to be compatible with
pacemaker-1.0.x:

https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/commits/2.0-test

Could you please build and test it against pacemaker-1.0 branch?

If everything works fine, I'll make a "2.0" branch and tag a 2.0.1 version.

Regards,
Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

On 11/28/11 07:53, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com> wrote:
>> Hi Hideo,
>>
>> On 11/24/11 15:48, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
>>> Hi Yan,
>>>
>>> About this matter, were you selected?
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Hideo Yamauchi.

>> I've converted it, and for now put it to:
>> https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt
>>
>> Andrew, how do you think to create a place for it from
>> https://github.com/ClusterLabs?
>
> I've cloned it into the ClusterLabs area.
Thanks for doing that!

> Let me know if you can't push there.
OK. I think I'll do the first push soon. :-)

Regards,
Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Yan,

> I pushed a new branch "2.0-test" which is supposed to be compatible with
> pacemaker-1.0.x:
>
> https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/commits/2.0-test
>
> Could you please build and test it against pacemaker-1.0 branch?
>
> If everything works fine, I'll make a "2.0" branch and tag a 2.0.1 version.

All right!

I report the result that I tested to you in the first half of the next week.

Cheers,
Hideo Yamauchi.

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Yan,
Hi Andrew,

I confirmed movement in combination with Pacemaker1.0.12 in a repository of your test.
* https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/commits/2.0-test

On my test, both SNMP and GUI worked without a problem.

Please release the contents of this repository as GUI for Pacemaker1.0 system.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Hideo,

On 12/02/11 14:38, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Yan,
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I confirmed movement in combination with Pacemaker1.0.12 in a repository of your test.
> * https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/commits/2.0-test
>

> On my test, both SNMP and GUI worked without a problem.
>
> Please release the contents of this repository as GUI for Pacemaker1.0 system.
Created 2.0 branch and tagged "pacemaker-mgmt-2.0.1" which is compatible
with pacemaker-1.0.x.

https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/tree/2.0

Please verify it before I pushed it to ClusterLabs.

Regards,
Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Yan,

> Created 2.0 branch and tagged "pacemaker-mgmt-2.0.1" which is compatible
> with pacemaker-1.0.x.
>
> https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt/tree/2.0

Thanks!!

> Please verify it before I pushed it to ClusterLabs.

I just confirmed that I was not different in two next contents.
* gao-yan-pacemaker-mgmt-c296fa8
* gao-yan-pacemaker-mgmt-7000815

Cheers,
Hideo Yamauchi.

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

On 11/30/11 19:01, Gao,Yan wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> On 11/28/11 07:53, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Hideo,

>>> I've converted it, and for now put it to:
>>> https://github.com/gao-yan/pacemaker-mgmt
>>>
>>> Andrew, how do you think to create a place for it from
>>> https://github.com/ClusterLabs?
>>
>> I've cloned it into the ClusterLabs area.
> Thanks for doing that!
>
>> Let me know if you can't push there.
> OK. I think I'll do the first push soon. :-)
It seems that I don't have the permission to the repo:

ERROR: Permission to ClusterLabs/pacemaker-mgmt.git denied to gao-yan.

Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,
Hi Yan,

How did the matter that this repository could not reflect turn out?

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
My bad, I didn't see Yan's reply.
He should have permissions now.

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,
Hi Yan,

> My bad, I didn't see Yan's reply.
> He should have permissions now.

Thank you for comment!!

To Yan :
* If you complete the commit to a repository of Andrew, I hope for release of pygui2.0.1.
* We are going to release it in a site of Japan.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.

Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 01/11/12 15:11, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> Hi Yan,
>
>> My bad, I didn't see Yan's reply.
>> He should have permissions now.
Andrew, thanks!

> Thank you for comment!!

> To Yan :
> * If you complete the commit to a repository of Andrew, I hope for release of pygui2.0.1.
> * We are going to release it in a site of Japan.
Hideo, all latest commits in "master" and "2.0" branch with "2.0.1" tag
have been pushed.

Regards,
Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: The active trap of the SNMP is delayed. [ In reply to ]
Hi Yan,

> > To Yan :
> > * If you complete the commit to a repository of Andrew, I hope for release of pygui2.0.1.
> > * We are going to release it in a site of Japan.
> Hideo, all latest commits in "master" and "2.0" branch with "2.0.1" tag
> have been pushed.

I just confirmed it.

Many Thanks!!

Hideo Yamauchi.