network and server failure.

Has anyone looked at using Coda as a high-availability file system?

cheers Matthew
Coda file system [ In reply to ]
I agree that this looks very good- can someone shed some light on reasons
why this would NOT be a good filesystem to use?

Unexamined faith is ignorance.
Bye
Josh

Coda file system [ In reply to ]
Dear Matthew,

Hi,

For more information about Coda fs, you can see
www.coda.cs.cmu.edu, at this URL there is some useful
things about Coda fs.

--Thanks
--Bagheri