Mailing List Archive

daemon cpg_join error retrying
while starting the cman(service cman start), I was getting following error:
dlm_controld[2665]: daemon cpg_join error retryinggfs_controld[2733]: daemon cpg_join error retrying
Mine is just a 2 node cluster, on RHEL6.5 with pacemaker version 1.1.10.
Can anyone please guide ?
Thanks in advance.
-Parveen
Re: daemon cpg_join error retrying [ In reply to ]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=566573


2014/1/24 Parveen Jain <parveenjain@live.com>

> while starting the cman(service cman start), I was getting following error:
>
> dlm_controld[2665]: daemon cpg_join error retrying
> gfs_controld[2733]: daemon cpg_join error retrying
>
> Mine is just a 2 node cluster, on RHEL6.5 with pacemaker version 1.1.10.
>
> Can anyone please guide ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Parveen
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
>
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
>
>


--
esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera
Re: daemon cpg_join error retrying [ In reply to ]
Hi, Even I had seen that bug. But that bug was force closed because they found it to some switch error.For me, it appears on a consistent basis. Sometimes automatically it goes away and then reappears when I recreate the cluster using the same steps.
-Parveen

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:52:31 +0100
From: emi2fast@gmail.com
To: pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] daemon cpg_join error retrying

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=566573


2014/1/24 Parveen Jain <parveenjain@live.com>




while starting the cman(service cman start), I was getting following error:
dlm_controld[2665]: daemon cpg_join error retryinggfs_controld[2733]: daemon cpg_join error retrying

Mine is just a 2 node cluster, on RHEL6.5 with pacemaker version 1.1.10.
Can anyone please guide ?
Thanks in advance.

-Parveen

_______________________________________________

Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org

http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker



Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org

Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org




--
esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera


_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Re: daemon cpg_join error retrying [ In reply to ]
On 31 Jan 2014, at 9:36 pm, Parveen Jain <parveenjain@live.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Even I had seen that bug. But that bug was force closed because they found it to some switch error.
> For me, it appears on a consistent basis. Sometimes automatically it goes away and then reappears when I recreate the cluster using the same steps.

Its an problem at the corosync level, nothing to do with pacemaker.
Based on those two lines its impossible to say if there is a software or hardware issue

>
> -Parveen
>
> Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:52:31 +0100
> From: emi2fast@gmail.com
> To: pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
> Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] daemon cpg_join error retrying
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=566573
>
>
> 2014/1/24 Parveen Jain <parveenjain@live.com>
> while starting the cman(service cman start), I was getting following error:
>
> dlm_controld[2665]: daemon cpg_join error retrying
> gfs_controld[2733]: daemon cpg_join error retrying
>
> Mine is just a 2 node cluster, on RHEL6.5 with pacemaker version 1.1.10.
>
> Can anyone please guide ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Parveen
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
>
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
>
>
>
>
> --
> esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera
>
> _______________________________________________ Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
>
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org