Mailing List Archive

Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found
Hello

I don't know why i don't find gfs_controld on suse 11

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [ In reply to ]
On 02/24/2012 11:09 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> Hello
>
> I don't know why i don't find gfs_controld on suse 11

I'm quite sure GFS2 is not supported/available in SLES 11 SP1 ... go
with OCFS2.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?
http://www.hastexo.com/now

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [ In reply to ]
Sorry but i would to know why in my novell official repository i found the
gfs2 kernel support?

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:21 PM, emmanuel segura <emi2fast@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry but i would to know why in my novell official repository i found the
> gfs2 kernel support?

Only someone at SUSE can answer that question. Perhaps file a support request.