cluster to be used in a public environment, while having them all
contribute to the high-availability of the overall setup?

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Does Pacemaker support a 50/50 type high-availability? [ In reply to ]
Just to clarify, as I was exhausted last night. I'm looking to setup an
active/active cluster withOUT shared storage. I want to use local
storage only. Is that possible with Pacemaker? If not, do you know of
any software that would help me?

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Re: Does Pacemaker support a 50/50 type high-availability? [ In reply to ]
drbd :-)

Re: Does Pacemaker support a 50/50 type high-availability? [ In reply to ]
> Just to clarify, as I was exhausted last night. I'm looking to setup an
> active/active cluster withOUT shared storage. I want to use local
> storage only. Is that possible with Pacemaker? If not, do you know of
> any software that would help me?

Yes. this setup is possible. Just do not configure shared storage.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98