Mailing List Archive

update
Still working on the saa7115.

I cleaned out and consolidated most of the commands,
and of course it doesn't work now. I'm in the process
of sorting through the changes and seeing where it
breaks/works.. It'll be awhile.

It's frustrating that the windows driver seems to set
registers randomly only to change them moments later.
Makes it hard to tell what's really going on.

-tmk