Mailing List Archive

Re: Linux 2.4 networking/routing slowdown
Hi,

If it helps I've written a small kernel module some time ago that
sends/receives packets via the sockets interface, over loopback by default..

See http://marc.www.mbsi.ca/kbm-0.4.tar.gz

Sorry about taking so long to reply and not being more involved;
I've been very busy and traveling (now in Israel, flying tonight to
Cairo Egypt etc.. back in Germany late next week and in Canada Sept 1st)

Marc