products, A and B, but the price of the bundle to be P3, not P1 + P2.

Thank you,
Cristian
product bundles [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Is there a way of creating a product bundle (a collection of existing
products)? I'm thinking about something similar to what amazon is doing
with it's "Frequently Bought Together" feature, only that I want to be able
to set a price for the bundle without being restrained by the individual
products prices. Let's say I have product A with price P1 and product B
with price P2, and I want to also create a bundle containing the two

Re: product bundles [ In reply to ]
On 03/19/2012 03:36 PM, cbraun3 > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of creating a product bundle (a collection of existing
> products)? I'm thinking about something similar to what amazon is doing
> with it's "Frequently Bought Together" feature, only that I want to be able
> to set a price for the bundle without being restrained by the individual
> products prices. Let's say I have product A with price P1 and product B
> with price P2, and I want to also create a bundle containing the two
> products, A and B, but the price of the bundle to be P3, not P1 + P2.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2012-March/053499.html

You already got an answer. Please comment on this one first before
resending your request.

Regards
Racke

Interchange Development Team

Re: product bundles [ In reply to ]

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2012-March/053499.html

> You already got an answer. Please comment on this one first before
> resending your request.
>
> Regards
> Racke
>
> --
> LinuXia Systems => http://www.linuxia.de/
> Expert Interchange Consulting and System Administration
> ICDEVGROUP => http://www.icdevgroup.org/
> Interchange Development Team

Thanks, missed that reply. Thanks Jure for clearing it up for me!

All the best,
Cristian