understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one more
time and CC modules@perl.org.

Peter

Re: Text::Query [ In reply to ]

I think I tried to contact old authors and no response came .. Not sure if I
volunteered to adopting it, but if so I am de-volunteering with this
message. So whoever wants to take that over (in case it was me), go ahead!
:)

CU,

Gert

Re: Text::Query [ In reply to ]
On 2011-11-06, at 5:48 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

> [...]

Is there a To Do / Bug list for this module? -Angus

Re: Text::Query [ In reply to ]
On 11/06/2011 05:21 PM, Angus Rogerson wrote:
> On 2011-11-06, at 5:48 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Text-Query

Regards
Racke

Interchange Development Team

Re: Text::Query [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 6 Nov 2011, Peter wrote:

> Wasn't someone here interested in adopting Text::Query to fix it? Is
> that sttill on the table? We should get the ball rolling with that. I
> understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one more
> time and CC modules@perl.org.

I don't know who was before, but in September problems with Text::Query
got me again so I made a local copy, got the patches ready, and wrote to
the authors again.

One bounce and silence on the other hand.

I just wrote to moudles@perl.org to see about taking it over. I'll let you
know if I hear anything.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

Re: Text::Query [ In reply to ]
On 07/11/11 09:55, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Nov 2011, Peter wrote:
>
>> Wasn't someone here interested in adopting Text::Query to fix it? Is
>> that sttill on the table? We should get the ball rolling with that.
>> I understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one
>> more time and CC modules@perl.org.
>
> I don't know who was before, but in September problems with Text::Query
> got me again so I made a local copy, got the patches ready, and wrote to
> the authors again.
>
> One bounce and silence on the other hand.
>
> I just wrote to moudles@perl.org to see about taking it over. I'll let
> you know if I hear anything.

You mean modules, right?

Peter