Thank you.

--
David
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
https://metacode.biz/openpgp/web-key-directory
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
David Bürgin via Gnupg-users [2019-07-06T18:57:24+02] wrote:

> I have implemented WKD for my domain, but now I don’t know an easy way
> of testing it … is there a service or similar where I can check if
> this email address is properly WKD-enabled?

Can't answer to those questions but I got your key via WKD and with the
kye verified your email. So, this test was success.

--
/// OpenPGP key: 4E1055DC84E9DFF613D78557719D69D324539450
// https://keys.openpgp.org/search?q=tlikonen@iki.fi
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Jul 07, 2019 at 09:59:32PM +0300, Teemu Likonen wrote:
> Can't answer to those questions but I got your key via WKD and with the
> kye verified your email. So, this test was success.

Well, in that case thank you for checking, Teemu!
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
On Sonntag, 7. Juli 2019 20:48:12 CEST Wolfgang Traylor via Gnupg-users wrote:
> > is there a service or similar where I can check if this email address is
> > properly WKD-enabled?
> https://metacode.biz/openpgp/web-key-directory

Thank you! This is so much easier to comprehend than the official
documentation...

Cheers,
Johannes
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
> I have implemented WKD for my domain, but now I don’t know an easy way
> of testing it … is there a service or similar where I can check if this
> email address is properly WKD-enabled?

When I was setting up WKD recently, I tested it like this:

gpg --homedir "$(mktemp -d)" --locate-keys hi@alyssa.is
Re: Testing WKD setup? [ In reply to ]
On 2019-07-07 at 20:48 +0200, Wolfgang Traylor via Gnupg-users wrote:
> > is there a service or similar where I can check if this email address is properly WKD-enabled?
>
> https://metacode.biz/openpgp/web-key-directory

It's nice, but it also checks stuff which isn't per the spec, so gives
false negatives. It only supports the 'direct' method, where the key
has to be hosted on `example.org` instead of `openpgpkey.example.org`.

Just a limitation to be aware of.

-Phil