How to make new uids appears in the --list-secret at home ?

(to complicated things, I did generated a new signing key at home before, which I don't want to export the secret in my office. as i am playing with
money key for the OpenUDC project).

Then I noticed a notice a bug on other software : i deleted my old uid at home, the --list-secret-keys option did then show no more uid, which
makes crash at least psi jabber client (maybe some other tools using gpg, cleopatra should manage uid without checking the --list-secret as it
didn't crash for now).

I am using gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.15 and gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.10 (they behave the same with the --list-secret-keys option).

Thanks.
Re: new uids don't not appear in my --list-secret-keys [ In reply to ]
I have found a solution using gpgsplit from the home and the office exports,
and then merge (re-concatenate) chunks I want.

I note that --list-secret-key option is only usefull to get the private
KeyIDs, but not reliable to get uid, and don't provide revocation
informations.
I will handle that and I understand why revocation information are not
displayed with --list-secret-key. But, may one day the --import option
auto-merge chunks ?

Regards,

Re: new uids don't not appear in my --list-secret-keys [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:58, jeanjacquesbrucker@gmail.com said:

> displayed with --list-secret-key. But, may one day the --import option
> auto-merge chunks ?

2.1 beta does this. The problem is that we would need to fully sync the
secring and the pubring which turned out to be too complicate. 2.1
makes it easier - there is no secring anymore: just the plain key
parameters in addition to the public key. I was able to remove a lot of
code from gpg.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner