Mailing List Archive

Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st
Hello again,

the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st 19:00
UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)

This month topics are:
- unprefixing misc stuff
- moving plasmoids to the tree
- kde3 state
- moving printing to the tree
- upstream responses on packaging snapshots
- removing dead members
- pykde fixing
- handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
- koffice status / what is needed
- moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
- stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])

If you want something added just reply to this mail :]

And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]

Regards
--
Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
Gentoo KDE Team
Re: Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st [ In reply to ]
Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> If you want something added just reply to this mail :]

Add Qt status

And wrt removing dead members, maybe s/dead/inactive/ might be
appropriate ;-)

Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (lxde, media, qt, desktop-misc)
Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison
Re: Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st 19:00
> UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
>
> This month topics are:
> - unprefixing misc stuff
> - moving plasmoids to the tree
> - kde3 state
> - moving printing to the tree
> - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
> - removing dead members
> - pykde fixing
> - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
> - koffice status / what is needed
> - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
> we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
> - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
>
> If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
>
> And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
> so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
> resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
>
> Regards
> --
> Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
> Gentoo KDE Team

Hmm... April 1st... hmm...

---
TopperH
http://topperh.blogspot.com
Re: Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st [ In reply to ]
Momesso Andrea napsal(a):
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st 19:00
>> UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
>>
>> This month topics are:
>> - unprefixing misc stuff
>> - moving plasmoids to the tree
>> - kde3 state
>> - moving printing to the tree
>> - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
>> - removing dead members
>> - pykde fixing
>> - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
>> - koffice status / what is needed
>> - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of upstream so
>> we can talk about what is needed to be done for current release)
>> - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
>>
>> If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
>>
>> And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team members
>> so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and distribute
>> resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
>>
>> Regards
>> --
>> Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
>> Gentoo KDE Team
>>

> Hmm... April 1st... hmm...
>
> ---
> TopperH
> http://topperh.blogspot.com

KDE 4.2.2 is also scheduled to April 1st ;-)

Marian
Re: Gentoo KDE Team meeting has changed date to April 1st [ In reply to ]
On Monday 30 March 2009 22:03:50 Momesso Andrea wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 08:02:41PM +0300, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > the Gentoo KDE Team's meeting for April has changed date, to April 1st
> > 19:00 UTC (usual place: #gentoo-kde at freenode)
> >
> > This month topics are:
> > - unprefixing misc stuff
> > - moving plasmoids to the tree
> > - kde3 state
> > - moving printing to the tree
> > - upstream responses on packaging snapshots
> > - removing dead members
> > - pykde fixing
> > - handling kdeprefix for base... eselect?
> > - koffice status / what is needed
> > - moving meeting to another date (about 2 weeks before release of
> > upstream so we can talk about what is needed to be done for current
> > release) - stable live status (if the guys working on it shows up ;])
> >
> > If you want something added just reply to this mail :]
> >
> > And usual reminder in the end. The meeting is mandatory for kde team
> > members so you should attend there so we can track what are you on and
> > distribute resources nicely. The HTs should be around too ;]
> >
> > Regards
> > --
> > Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
> > Gentoo KDE Team
>
> Hmm... April 1st... hmm...
>
> ---
> TopperH
> http://topperh.blogspot.com
I would like also to discuss the possibility of adding some job positions for
herd testers or new developers on the below page

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/

Qt team really needs a couple of dedicated fellows to help us with maintaining
all those qt splited packages.

--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer