Paul
--
This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
Re: Tellico stopped working [ In reply to ]
> Please help, it would be a disaster if I lost all data.
Sorry to reply to my own post. I have resolved the problem. I removed the old
version and then installed version 2.0. I backed up my data just in case but
the new version found the data no problem.
paul

--
This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
Re: Tellico stopped working [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 12:27 +0100, Paul Stear wrote:
> Sorry to reply to my own post. I have resolved the problem. I
> removed the old
> version and then installed version 2.0. I backed up my data just in
> case but
> the new version found the data no problem.

FEATURES="-collision-protect" emerge -avu foo

Just make sure the files it wants to overwrite belong to the old
version and not some other app.

--
Homer Parker <hparker@gentoo.org>