Mailing List Archive

Evolution merge bombing
Unfortunately I'm having to install Evolution on my system so I can
manage my exchange calendar at work. My problem is 2.24.5 is bombing
with this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/bin/xml2po", line 35, in <module>

import libxml2

ImportError: No module named libxml2

make[2]: *** [cs/evolution.xml] Error 1

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/bin/xml2po", line 35, in <module>

import libxml2

ImportError: No module named libxml2

Any ideas?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415
Re: Evolution merge bombing [ In reply to ]
ls /usr/lib64/python*/site-packages/libxml2.py

If it's not in the latest python directory
Upgraded python and didn't run python-updater?
If it doesn't exist at all
Re-emerge libxml2 with USE=python?
Else emerge --info and equery f libxml2 to some nopaste site :)

Cheers,
malc.

Re: Evolution merge bombing [ In reply to ]
malc wrote:
> ls /usr/lib64/python*/site-packages/libxml2.py
>
> If it's not in the latest python directory
> Upgraded python and didn't run python-updater?
> If it doesn't exist at all
> Re-emerge libxml2 with USE=python?
> Else emerge --info and equery f libxml2 to some nopaste site :)
>
> Cheers,
> malc.

Yeah python-updater bit me again. I ran it several days ago, but it
must not have updated everything.