Work: 253-218-6030
Fax: 206-462-1861
Email: kyle.king@quentustech.com

Re: mail forward comma separated list [ In reply to ]
On 2012-04-11 20:21, Kyle King wrote:
> I have a comma separate list of email addresses in a redirect. I need to
> foward a email to an address that passes the conditional. what would a
> filter command that could do this be? ie: $if eq
> {local_part@$domain}{ldap_lookup} {?forward to ${quote_ldap:list}?} {fail}

A redirect router with a condition on it and a lookup for the destination?
--
Jeremy

Re: mail forward comma separated list [ In reply to ]
yes but how would I do the delivery? deliver {ldap_lookup} doesn't work.

Kyle A. King
Quentus Technologies, INC
Cell: 703-635-9512

Re: mail forward comma separated list [ In reply to ]
On 2012-04-12 16:41, Kyle King wrote:
> yes but how would I do the delivery? deliver {ldap_lookup} doesn't work.

foo_aliases:
driver = redirect
condition = <is this one an alias?>
data = ${lookup ...}

That handles the alias lookups. Your existing delivery mechanisms
handle whatever the results are; you don't have to specify explicitly.
Have a read of the docs, starting with
http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch22.html

--
Jeremy