Mailing List Archive

Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router

Re: Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router [ In reply to ]

Re: Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router [ In reply to ]
> the next router (well named local_delivery) is not reached...
> instead of, an exim -bt <adress> command gives me:
> >Implicit keep
> >ftg@lutix.org -> inbox
> >*** Error in setting up pipe, file, or autoreply:
> >file_transport unset in userforward router
>
> Firstly, could someone explain to me why a file_transport is needed since
> a "directory delivery" is done?

Because "inbox" does not look like a directory. You should map "inbox"
in the transport to whereever your inbox is stored, like this (untested):

file = ${if eq{$address_file}{inbox} \
{$home/Maildir} \
{${if eq{${substr_0_1:$address_file}}{/} \
{$address_file} \
{$home/Maildir/.$address_file} \
}} \
}

Michael

Re: Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router [ In reply to ]
But why all directories used in my Sieve file are considered are routed
to a directory_transport and the inbox would be routed to a
file_transport?

Secondly, how could I do to bounce the adress to the next router at the
end of my Sieve file?

thx

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:15:15PM +0200, Michael Haardt wrote:
> > the next router (well named local_delivery) is not reached...
> > instead of, an exim -bt <adress> command gives me:
> > >Implicit keep
> > >ftg@lutix.org -> inbox
> > >*** Error in setting up pipe, file, or autoreply:
> > >file_transport unset in userforward router
> >
> > Firstly, could someone explain to me why a file_transport is needed since
> > a "directory delivery" is done?
>
> Because "inbox" does not look like a directory. You should map "inbox"
> in the transport to whereever your inbox is stored, like this (untested):
>
> file = ${if eq{$address_file}{inbox} \
> {$home/Maildir} \
> {${if eq{${substr_0_1:$address_file}}{/} \
> {$address_file} \
> {$home/Maildir/.$address_file} \
> }} \
> }
>
> Michael

Fabien LUCE
Clef PGP: http://lutix.org/data/ftg_lutix_pub.asc

Re: Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router [ In reply to ]
Just a little "up" with a link with the whole issue :
http://www.lutix.org/?page=questions#exim_1

Thanks for your help!

Re: Passing over a redirect (and Sieve filter) router [ In reply to ]
Up ;)

----- Forwarded message from Fabien LUCE <fabienluce@gmail.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--