Mailing List Archive

New release candidate exim-4.92-RC6 | Feature Freeze
I've just uploaded exim-4.92-RC6 to

ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/test/
http://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/test/

Please download, build and test.

Main change is a fix for "dkim_verify_signers" (Bug 2366).
Additionally some small changes to the docs are applied.

All files there are signed by me, with the same key I use to sign this
mail. Please double check the signatures and the sizes.

(If you have a local copy of my public key, please refresh it.)

** FEATURE FREEZE **

We won't accept any new feature for this release and expect to
release Exim 4.92 during the next week or so.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann