Please defined in DBM where you can add INCLUDES and LIBs

2)

The multiple configuration lines does not seem to work

3)

I added into my Makefile the local ID for EXim

but is still being rejected.

Working from FreeBSD 11.2 using Clang 7

Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019!!

Re: Exim-4.92-RC3 issues [ In reply to ]
On 24/12/2018 19:01, The Doctor via Exim-users wrote:
> 1)
>
> Please defined in DBM where you can add INCLUDES and LIBs

Sorry, I don't follow the question. What DBM?

Include definitions and libraries can be added
in the Local/Makefile, using the src/EDITME file
as a template.

> 2)
>
> The multiple configuration lines does not seem to work

What lines, in what file?

> 3)
>
> I added into my Makefile the local ID for EXim
>
> but is still being rejected.

What error do you get, to what command?

Jeremy

Re: Exim-4.92-RC3 issues [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 at 22:08, The Doctor via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org>
wrote:

> 1)
>
> Please defined in DBM where you can add INCLUDES and LIBs
>
> 2)
>
> The multiple configuration lines does not seem to work
>
> 3)
>
> I added into my Makefile the local ID for EXim
>
> but is still being rejected.
>
> Working from FreeBSD 11.2 using Clang 7

Here is a Makefile that I use on FreeBSD-11.2.
Please note the EXIM_USER in my case is mailnull.
Also note the log_file_path. Mine is a little different.

https://webmail.kictanet.or.ke/~wash/Makefile.txt

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Re: Exim-4.92-RC3 issues [ In reply to ]
The Doctor via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Mo 24 Dez 2018 20:01:17 CET):
> 1) Please defined in DBM where you can add INCLUDES and LIBs
> 2) The multiple configuration lines does not seem to work

These two questions need more clarification. I'm lost.

> 3) I added into my Makefile the local ID for EXim

What is the local ID you added? About what configuration item
do you talk?

With Makefile you mean Local/Makefile?

> but is still being rejected.

What means rejected? Can you paste the output of the rejection,
and ideally your Local/Makefile.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann