Mailing List Archive

New release candidate 4.92-RC3
Hi,

we need you.

I've just packaged a new release candidate exim-4.92-RC3.
Please download, build, and test.

The only change to RC2 is in the example configuration. So this
change may affect packagers that auto-generated theire initial
configurations from the example config.

The original comment from the author of the change (Phil Pennock):

: We'd probably want to explicitly warn packagers, because of default
: config rewrites done by some packaging systems (FreeBSD comes to mind).

The checksums and sizes information is attached to this mail.
This mail (including the attachment), as well as the uploaded packages, are signed with my GPG
key.

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann