header?

Thanks,
Kai

Re: Check for header in ACL [ In reply to ]
On 2018-12-06, Kai Bojens via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I want to check incoming mail for a specific header which is added
> without problems on another server: "X-ABC-Greylist: 1".
>
> I read the dcoumentation about "def:header_<header name>:" and created a
> very small acl_smtp_data:
>
> acl_smtp_data:
> warn condition = ${if def:header_X-ABC-Greylist:}
> log_message = Accepted greylisted mail sender \
> $sender_address ip $sender_host_address - $local_part@$domain
>
> accept
>
> I've also tried various "if match" conditions with $message_headers
> without any luck. How would I check correctly for the existence of this
> header?
>
> Thanks,
> Kai

you will need

acl_smtp_data = acl_smtp_data

In the main configuration (the first part of the file), the first
part is the name of a setting, the second part is the value to set
it to.

Re: Check for header in ACL [ In reply to ]
Am 07.12.18 um 05:20 schrieb Jasen Betts via Exim-users:

> you will need
>
> acl_smtp_data = acl_smtp_data

Thank you very much! I always thought that this was only needed if the
acl had a different name than the one exim calls. It works perfectly now.