Mailing List Archive

Virtual Users
Greetings:

Hopefully my question isn't too anachronistic.

I am in the process of rebuilding my exim configuration after making minor
updates over the last decade. While there is a degree of if it's not broke
don't fix it in my system still, I have decided to start clean.

To manage my virtual users (and the domains they are associated with), I
have used a variety of solutions over the years -- flat files, SMAD, VEXIM,
etc. It appears most of these solutions, except flat files, are
increasingly outdated or nonfunctional.

I am hoping I am missing something here, but is there a commonly-used
database-based exim management system that controls virtual users and their
domains? I keep finding Postfix solutions, but have no desire to change to
that MTA system.

Thank you,

Jay