Hi,

I'm try to filter some text in the body of message with system filter. There is a default limit of 500 characters. How to expand it?

Thanks.

Re: Expand message_body, how to? [ In reply to ]
On 5 Oct 2018, at 13:39, pencho kuncho via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> wrote:
> I'm try to filter some text in the body of message with system filter. There is a default limit of 500 characters. How to expand it?

This is detailed in the filter docs (vaguely) and in the Main Configuration section of the Specification.

You need to set ‘message_body_visible’ to something bigger. Bear in mind that setting this can have other consequences on things like the amount of text returned in error reports or other places where $message_body is used, so tread carefully.

Graeme
Re: Expand message_body, how to? [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I didn't explain well. I want to discard message if some text is found. Let's say "Bitcoin wallet". I understood what need to do.

Thanks.

## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/

Re: Expand message_body, how to? [ In reply to ]
On 05/10/2018 14:22, kuncho pencho via Exim-users wrote:
> I want to discard message if some text is found. Let's say "Bitcoin wallet". I understood what need to do.

You don't actually need a system filter for that. Unless
you have one for other reasons?

In a data ACL, deny on a condition
"${if match {$message_body}{Bitcoin wallet}}"

Read the ACLs chapter and the String-expnasins chapter
in the docs.
--
Jeremy

Re: Expand message_body, how to? [ In reply to ]
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for the idea.

Best regards.