Mailing List Archive

Build fails with Events disabled
After reading the chapter on events in the Spec, I thought it was too
hairy even for my baroque taste, so I tried to compile without it. I
got this:

smtp.c:1626:34: error: ‘transport_instance {aka struct
transport_instance}’ has no member named ‘event_action’ (void)
event_raise(sx->tblock->event_action, ^~

smtp.c:1637:36: error: ‘transport_instance {aka struct
transport_instance}’ has no member named ‘event_action’ (void)
event_raise(sx->tblock->event_action, ^~

smtp.c:1977:31: error: ‘transport_instance {aka struct
transport_instance}’ has no member named ‘event_action’ (void)
event_raise(sx->tblock->event_action, ^~

smtp.c:2075:34: error: ‘transport_instance {aka struct
transport_instance}’ has no member named ‘event_action’ (void)
event_raise(sx->tblock->event_action, US"dane:fail",

Re: Build fails with Events disabled [ In reply to ]
On 07/20/2018 03:47 PM, Ian Zimmerman via Exim-users wrote:
> After reading the chapter on events in the Spec, I thought it was too
> hairy even for my baroque taste, so I tried to compile without it. I
> got this:
>
> smtp.c:1626:34: error: ‘transport_instance {aka struct
[...]

Thanks for the notification. Obviously we need more people
prepared to run buildfarm animals with these obscure combinations
of build options :)
--
Jeremy