Mailing List Archive

X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP
Under transport configuration of Exim I have added the X-Report-Abuse header.This works if an email is sent from a mail client but not from an PHP application.remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
dkim_domain = ${lc:${domain:$h_from:}}
dkim_selector = x
dkim_private_key = /etc/exim/dkim.private.key
dkim_canon = relaxed
headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text
Where I can add the same line in Exim for have the same header added only to mail sent from Wordpress, or PHP applications?I tried to add this header line under routers configuration, but the issue is that incoming mail to my email domain address should not have the X-Report-Abuse line as email are not sent from my server are received from others.If I add as below:vmail_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_defer
allow_fail
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/vmail/$domain/aliases}}
domains = dsearch;/etc/vmail
qualify_domain = $domain
pipe_transport = address_pipe
retry_use_local_part
headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
headers_add = X-Report-Abuse: Please report any abuse text
no_more
also external email received to my email address will report the X-Report-Abuse this has no sense as if I want report a spam email received seems the abuse report should sent to me but I never sent that email, I received.Thank you for the help.
X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP

| | |

| |

Re: X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP [ In reply to ]
Marco via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Sa 31 Mär 2018 08:18:00 CEST):
> Under transport configuration of Exim I have added the X-Report-Abuse header.This works if an email is sent from a mail client but not from an PHP application

> remote_smtp:

> vmail_aliases:

> dnslookup:

> also external email received to my email address will report the X-Report-Abuse this has no sense as if I want report a spam email received seems the abuse report should sent to me but I never sent that email, I received.Thank you for the help.
> X-Report-Abuse on mail sent from SMTP PHP
> Under transport configuration of Exim I have added the X-Report-Abuse header. This works if an email is sent fro... | |

You want to use the add_header acl modifier, as this is the most natural
place to do such modifications, in contrast to the routers, where do you
do it. (Note the spelling: headers_add vs. add_header)

Best regards from Dresden/Germany
Viele Grüße aus Dresden
Heiko Schlittermann