this, can you give some hints?

--
Dmitriy

Re: Change attached file extension [ In reply to ]
On 28/03/18 10:42, Dmitriy Matrosov via Exim-users wrote:
> Is it possible to change attached file extension?

No.

Re: Change attached file extension [ In reply to ]
Hi, Dmitriy -

Jeremy's already answered saying it's not possible to change the file
extension. I'll chip in with my usual waving of a warning flag to say you
need to be very careful when thinking about altering the headers and/or
content of a message (which includes its attachments) and the message is
digitally signed with DKIM.

If you had managed to find a way of changing the filename you would have
invalidated any DKIM signature the message might have. OK, so this isn't a
problem if the message is genuinely spam, but if there's a chance it might
be legitimate you'll have just broken its authentication.

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
Systems Administrator & Change Manager
IT Services, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK

Web: www.york.ac.uk/it-services
Disclaimer: www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm