Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@lucabert.de)

Re: Integrating ESET Antivirus in Exim [ In reply to ]
On 08/03/18 11:55, Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users wrote:
> We got an offer for ESET and a test license, so I'd like to try the
> integration with Exim.
> We __NEED__ to be able to refuse the E-Mail if infected, so I'd like to
> scan the E-Mail in the data_acl.
> Unfortunately I didn't found any useful documentation how to do that... :(

It all depends on the interface(s) offered by ESET.
Have a look at src/malware.c
Jeremy

Re: Integrating ESET Antivirus in Exim [ In reply to ]
Hi Lucabert,

Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Do 08 Mär 2018 12:55:38 CET):
> integration with Exim.
> We __NEED__ to be able to refuse the E-Mail if infected, so I'd like to scan
> the E-Mail in the data_acl.
> Unfortunately I didn't found any useful documentation how to do that... :(

If not supported yet, you can easily sponsor the integration, Lucabert.

But, nevertheless, if there is no "binary" interface supported yet, you
can use the command line interface, I guess.

See you in the air ;)
--
Heiko
Re: Integrating ESET Antivirus in Exim [ In reply to ]
Zitat von Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org>:

Hello Heiko,

> If not supported yet, you can easily sponsor the integration, Lucabert.

I really don't have time to do that... sorry...

> But, nevertheless, if there is no "binary" interface supported yet, you
> can use the command line interface, I guess.

I got it mit cmdline

Regards
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@lucabert.de)

Re: Integrating ESET Antivirus in Exim [ In reply to ]
Luca Bertoncello via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org> (Do 08 Mär 2018 15:34:56 CET):
> Zitat von Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users <exim-users@exim.org>:
>
> Hello Heiko,
>
> > If not supported yet, you can easily sponsor the integration, Lucabert.
> I really don't have time to do that... sorry...

Ich sprach über Geld, nicht über Zeit :)

--
Heiko