the project?

Cheers,

Claas
Re: Is DBMail still in active develelopment? [ In reply to ]
Am 23.03.2016 um 11:19 schrieb Claas Kähler:
> Hallo erveryone,
>
> it is a long time ago since the last version of DBMail and haven't heard
> something from Steven since ages. I love DBMail and I am a bit afraid
> that DBMail will die this way. Is someone able to give an update about
> the project?
Hi

He is still working on it, but not as many hours.
Here's what he wrote in January:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dbmail/day=20160111

Regards,
Thomas R
Re: Is DBMail still in active develelopment? [ In reply to ]
dbmail is stable so less work is needed, there are many users and like
me contributors who are familiar with the code base who will keep it
alive. dbmail has a healthy future.

Regards from London,
Alan

On 06/04/2016 12:18, Thomas Raschbacher wrote:
> Am 23.03.2016 um 11:19 schrieb Claas Kähler:
>> Hallo erveryone,
>>
>> it is a long time ago since the last version of DBMail and haven't heard
>> something from Steven since ages. I love DBMail and I am a bit afraid
>> that DBMail will die this way. Is someone able to give an update about
>> the project?
> Hi
>
> He is still working on it, but not as many hours.
> Here's what he wrote in January:
> http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dbmail/day=20160111
>

> Regards,
> Thomas R

Persistent Objects Ltd
128 Lilleshall Road
London SM4 6DR

Sustainable businesses need successful pipelines

Lifting brand value by using all means at my disposal
including technological, motivational and best practice.

Registered in England and Wales 03538717

+44/0 79 3030 5004
http://p-o.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/+AlanHicksLondon
https://twitter.com/alanhickslondon