additionally dbmail-imapd is currently at 800 MB RAM usage
thats high for a runtime below 2 days and looks like a new
memory leak
active (running) since So 2014-06-15 19:29:20 CEST; 1 day 17h ago

"workaround glib bug" indeed fixes a specific problem but not all
http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/commit/?h=dbmail_3_1&id=8a042214ae1d120581740020f4e73c3cf8d3a6c0
Re: reconstruct problems / memory usage [ In reply to ]
recent dbmail has for sure a memory problem

while at vacation i took a look on our mailserver and
2 GB RAM is not normal for dbmail-imapd, independent
of broken re-construction under load

see screenshot

dbmail-imapd.service - DBMail IMAP Server
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/dbmail-imapd.service; enabled)
Active: active (running) since Mi 2014-06-18 23:43:31 CEST; 5 days ago
Main PID: 634 (dbmail-imapd)
CGroup: name=systemd:/system/dbmail-imapd.service
└─634 /usr/sbin/dbmail-imapd -D

compared to that i remember dbmail-2 running 90 days or
longer at times Fedora stayed at a specific kernel version
with only backports and so not often a reason for reboot