do the job.

Regards,

Peter

Re: DBMailadministrator [ In reply to ]

Just another web based DBMail admin tool: http://dbmailadmin.org/
Re: DBMailadministrator [ In reply to ]
I have fired up the dev box and will see what I can do about releasing a new
version for 3.x. I also love using 2.2 and just never got round to updating
DBMailAdministrator; what with getting married and all LOL... you know. Life
gets in the way of life plans.

I will keep you informed of the progress, Peter.
Micheal