Can someone guide me into the correct direction of understanding the delivery process of dbmail-lmtpd, so I can better handle the current deliveryproblem?

With kind regards
Kai Zemke
Re: General understanding of "__@!internal_delivery_user!@__" [ In reply to ]
On 02/07/2012 01:15 PM, Zemke, Kai wrote:
> i just started using DB-Mail an Iā€™m curious about the use of
> ā€œ__@!internal_delivery_user!@__ā€.

There is no need for general users to understand that. That user is for
internal consumption only. On delivery a new message is inserted and
assigned to the internal delivery user. If that succeeds, the message is
copied to the final destination mailboxes.

> Why is my mail tried to be deliverd to 1@mailserver.de
> <mailto:1@mailserver.de>? And not to 4@mailserver.de
> <mailto:4@mailserver.de> ( 4 is the userid for kai.zemke ).

Neither is what you want. How did you create the user? 4 is not a
userid, but a user_idnr.

> Can someone guide me into the correct direction of understanding the
> delivery process of dbmail-lmtpd, so I can better handle the current
> deliveryproblem?

Did you use the information in INSTALL and docs/README.postfix?

Please describe your configuration a bit more.